Our state-of-the-art practice management software offers a variety of standard and customized user-friendly reports that would provide you the tools needed monitoring all aspects of your practice financial performance. Some examples of the reports include:
Monthly Financial Summary
- To review important financial values (e.g., transactions and payments)
- By Provider
- By Payer
- By Location
- By Procedure Code
Practice Month End
- Compare monthly transactions (e.g., charge, adjustment, payment, appointments) to prior months and the average over a period of time.
Provider Month End Performance
- Review important key performance indicators (KPIs) on a monthly basis. These include days in AR, charges, adjustments, and payments.
Advance Data Analytics
- View AR aging buckets by billing provider
- View AR aging buckets by billing provider and patient
- View AR aging buckets by rendering provider
- View AR aging buckets by rendering provider and patient
- View AR aging buckets by servicing provider
- A comprehensive service line report with important AR data points (e.g., aging buckets, days in AR, expected amounts).
- Review monthly transactions (e.g., charge, adjustment, payment) by provider along with the starting AR and ending AR for the month.
- to review service line information (e.g., Procedure Code, Date of Service, Charge Amount, Adjustments, etc.).
- Reflects the payment-level details viewable in Payments pages. Payment reports are best suited for balancing to the bank account as they include all payments posted (e.g., applied, unapplied, insurance, patient, capitation, etc.).
- Reflects all AR balance-changing events (e.g., charge activity, apply/unapply payments, write-offs, etc.).
- Appointment Daily Summary – View and print summary appointment data grouped by calendar resource and location name. Reporting data is real-time.
- Copay Deficit – Review copay deficit by location. Reporting data is generated monthly.
- Missing Charges – Identify appointments that are missing charges.
- No Show and Cancellation – Analyze no show and cancellation totals. Reporting data is generated monthly.
Some Cool Facts
WHY CHOOSE US
Quality of service
Providing the highest quality of service at a cost-effective rate has always been our top priority from the inception.
Although our quality of work results in a very minimal denial rate at the claim level, we understand the importance of monitoring claim denials at the payer level and follow an aggressive denial management for such cases.
Our staff are always eager and readily available to answer your inquiries and your patients’ billing concerns.